REDFLEET NEW YEAR SALE ENERDRIVE 40A 12V DC Charger + 1000 Watt Power Inverter + 20A 240V AC Charger
ENERDRIVE 40A 12V DC Charger + 1000 Watt Power Inverter + 20A 240V AC Charger
- ENERDRIVE 40A 12VDC Charger (EN3DC40+)
- ENERDRIVE 1000W Power Inverter (EN1110S)
- ENERDRIVE 20AVAC Charger (EN31220)
- *BONUS* RECON High-Powered Portable Rechargeable L.E.D. Work Light
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger. GEL, AGM, Flooded, Lithium and the ability to create a full custom profile
- Vehicle input allows for either 12 or 24v and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- 40A+ output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included with charger for more accurate battery charging
- Australian GPO Outlets
- True sine wave output is ideal for operating motor loads, and to reduce stress on surge protection circuitry, meaning potentially longer equipment life
- Audio alarm with warning/error codes to alert user to check inverter condition before unit shutdown
- Automatic shutdown protects overload, over temperature and low/high battery conditions
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start (2 x constant)
- High efficiency conversion of battery available power to AC power
- Mounting brackets for permanent installation
- Heavy duty DC battery stud connectors
- Includes 5V USB port
- Multistage Charging: Fully automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 separate battery banks.
- Separate Battery Banks: Isolated charging design where battery bank one is separate from battery bank two and three.
- Programmable: Battery bank 1 can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks 2 and 3.
- Current Control: User adjustable current output (e.g. Dial the 60amp unit back to run off a 1kVA generator).
- Smart Charging: The ePOWER 20A battery charger will regulate its output based on the loads connected to your battery banks.
- Wide AC Input Range: Operates on both 110V / 60Hz and 240V / 50Hz.
- LED Display: Easy to use “set and select” menu along with scrolling charger status.
- Silent Mode: Disables the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required. Activation reduces charge output by half and locks out fan for 12 hours.
- Temperature Sensor: Battery temperature sensor included with 3 meter cable.
- 5 Year Warranty from an Australian company renowned for customer support.