DELIVERY & POSTAGE
All products purchased from REDFLEET are packed and shipped within 3 business days from when an order is received. Orders are processed on a first come first serve basis and stock will be allocated accordingly.
- For satchels and cartons smaller than 100cm, Australia Post eParcel and Express services are typically used.
- TNT Road Express service will be used for larger cartons including full size 120cm light bars.
- For URGENT delivery requirements, we offer TNT OVERNIGHT service at a premium price which will be quoted on a case by case basis.
- Generally, we DO NOT facilitate third party freight account services to be used but this can be assessed on a case by case basis.
TRACKING YOUR DELIVERY
All products purchased from REDFLEET are fully trackable via Australia Post or TNT websites.
Consignment tracking number is available upon request and in most cases, the tracking number is automatically provided via email or text message when the consignment label has been generated and is on the move.
Once the item has been picked up by our delivery partner, it may take 24 to 48 hours for their system to update your tracking information.
Whilst your order is in transit, it is your responsibility as a customer to contact Australia Post or TNT for regular updates in the event of a delayed delivery.
As the sender, we can step in to activate our insurance if the order has been declared lost in transit.
In many cases, complimentary postage is available for customer orders which ensures a trackable delivery service with automatic transit insurance. Express delivery services are available for an additional fee.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
- STANDARD STOCKED ITEMS
- If an item is in stock and is part of our standard stocked range, your order will be dispatched within 1 to 3 business days.
- SPECIAL ORDERED ITEMS
- For special or custom ordered items, an estimated delivery time will be provided on a case by case basis.
- OUT OF STOCK
- From time to time, we can experience a stock shortage on our most popular stocked items which may result in extended lead times. Please check in with us for the latest estimated delivery timeframe.
Delivery time frames are provided as estimates which are subject to change when external factors such as international shipping, pandemic or other circumstances are involved.
Automatic transit insurance is provided for all orders shipped by REDFLEET to our customers in Australia. We do not impose any additional charges to insure your products whilst they are in transit to you.
INCORRECT OR CHANGE OF ADDRESS
As a customer, you are responsible in providing an accurate delivery address for your order.
In the event that the delivery address is incorrect or if a customer decided to change the delivery address when the order has already been shipped, a service fee of $55 will apply.
We will not reship an order for free, nor pay for incorrect items to be returned to us.