EXPLORE OUR RANGE OF DASH & DECK LIGHTS
Discover Our Range of Dash Warning Lights
Red Fleet Safety provide clients throughout Australia with reliable dash lights, designed to be used as warning tools for businesses and emergency services. Our products are of the highest quality and affordability and all available to purchase online. Browse the range today.
What are vehicle dash & deck lights??
Dash and desk lighting products are primarily used internally for covert vehicle applications like unmarked police vehicles or vehicles that do not have a primary roof mounted warning light. Most commonly mounted using suction cups, Code 3 dash and deck lights provide exceptional visibility and performance for the front and rear of a vehicle through its windscreen. Their self-contained design allows the user to select from a host of flashing patterns. With a 10-30VDC multi-voltage design, Red Fleet dash deck lights can be used in all trucks, cars and work vehicles.Browse the full range of Code 3 dash lights from Red Fleet Safety today, as well as a selection of other models and styles.
Why shouldn't a dash deck light be used on it's own without a primary warning product present ?
Why shouldn’t dash lights be used on their own without a primary warning product?
Dash & deck lights are designed to complement a primary 360 degree warning product like a Beacon, Lightbar or Microbar as it can only achieve a maximum of 180 degree effective visibility. Designed for internal front and rear facing vehicle applications, dash and deck lights project the warning signal direction-ally.
TRAFFIC Series L.E.D. Dash Deck Covert Lights
- All-New 2019 Traffic Series
- Next Generation L.E.D. Technology
- Improved Internal Reflector Optics
- Superior Daytime Visibility & Performance
- Versatile Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Side Mounted Momentary Pattern Switch
- SAE J595 Class 1 Performance Rating
TALON "Dual-Colour" Series L.E.D. Dash Deck Covert Lights
- Ultra-Wide Angle Performance
- Low Profile Versatile Design
- Superior Daytime Visibility
- Full Dual Colour for Two Full Colours
- Meets ECE R65 & SAE J595
- Works Best As Paired Sets - Suitable for Vehicle Applications that require a Split Set-Up
TALON Series Traffic Directional Arrow Warning L.E.D. Light Stick
- Traffic Directional Arrow Patterns
- LEFT Arrow <<<<<<<<
- SPLIT Arrow <<<<>>>>
- RIGHT Arrow >>>>>>>>
- Multiple Warning Flashing Patterns
- Full Dual-Colour Capability
- Independent & Alternating Colour Control
Single Colour option is available in AMBER only.
Why choose REDFLEET Safety for your dash lights?
Whether you’re looking for Code 3 dash lights, or another style, you can rely on the affordable range from Red Fleet Safety. We provide high quality dash lights and other warning products to clients throughout Australia and always provide a top level of personal customer service.
If you have any questions about our products or you would like to request a quote, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling us directly on (02) 9748 2622 or by emailing email@example.com.