R41 ROAM CEL-FI GO 5G 4G Vehicle Car Marine Smart Cellular Mobile Signal Booster TELSTRA OPTUS MVNO
SUITABLE FOR 12V SYSTEMS ONLY!
TELSTRA, OPTUS, VODAFONE & MVNO APPROVED + ACMA EXEMPT
The CEL-FI GO ROAM R41 is a plug-and-play cellular coverage solution designed for nomadic applications, offering seamless connectivity on the go. It serves as a replacement for the GO G31 mobile systems and provides instant coverage improvement for voice and data transmission during travel. The ROAM R41 features enterprise-grade performance, a user-friendly installation design, and compatibility with various vehicles. Equipped with the advanced 4th generation Nextivity IntelliBoost chip, it ensures reliable 3G, 4G and 5G connectivity, addressing poor coverage issues for individuals and fleets. The low-profile design allows discreet installation, and its rugged frame enhances durability, making it suitable for various environments. The plug-and-play operation makes it easy to set up within minutes, providing a reliable solution for staying connected while on the move.
NETWORK SELECTABLE BY THE USER (TELSTRA, OPTUS, VODAFONE & MVNO)
The all-new 5G NR Low Band ready R41 ROAMING Vehicle CEL-FI GO cellular mobile signal booster repeater amplifier is now compatible with all three of Australia's largest network carriers Telstra, Optus and Vodafone including MVNO via network selection. Each network can hold up to 20 devices simultaneously. R41 Roaming signal boosters are designed for in-vehicle mobile applications including cars, trucks, motorhomes and boats.
- Click Here to Check your TELSTRA Mobile Signal Coverage
- Click Here to Check your OPTUS Mobile Signal Coverage
- Click Here to Check your VODAFONE Mobile Signal Coverage
5G NR LOW BAND IS PRIMARILY USED IN REGIONAL AND RURAL AREAS.
Metropolitan areas rely on the faster 5G Mid Band which is not covered by this device as CEL-FI GO's are generally not required in metropolitan areas.
5G NR LOW BAND READY - SUPPORTS MORE BANDS
The R41 CEL-FI GO by NEXTIVITY can support TELSTRA, OPTUS and VODAFONE bands in Australia. These bands include 700L/ 850/ 900/ 1800/ 2100 and 2600 Mhz. 700Mhz band is not supported on the Vodafone Network.
AUTOMATIC BAND SELECTION FEATURE
You no longer have to select 3G or 4G or 5G NR Low Band, with the R41 CEL-FI GO, this vehicle mobile signal booster device can automatically select the best quality signal band so you can enjoy the best signal reception for your voice and data applications based on what's available in that area from your carrier.
R41 CEL-FI GO FEATURES
- Ideal for boosting mobile signal in a car, van, 4WD, truck, motorhome, caravan or boat.
- Support for 5G NR Low Band, 4G & 3G
- Telstra, Optus and Vodafone Network
- Suitable replacement for GO G31/G32 Mobile
- Supports 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2600 + Band 20 & 26
- Latest 4th generation Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip delivers channelised coverage for specific mobile network operator signals
- Ease of installation with plug-and-play operation
R41 ROAM CEL-FI GO TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Dimensions @ 79.8(D) x 44(H) x 170.7(L) mm
- Weight @ 490 grams
- IP Rating @ ip54
- Operating Temperature Range 0-60 Degrees Celsius
- RF Gain @ 100dB
- Current Consumption @ 18 Watts
- Input Voltage @ 11.5 to 15V DC
IN THE BOX
- CEL-Fi GO ROAM R41
- Automobile Auxiliary Power Adapter (CLA)
- Internal Server Antenna
- Mounting Hardware
- Ground Cabling
EXTERNAL 5G READY VEHICLE ANTENNA OPTIONS
- 91cm EXPLORER 6dBi Medium Duty Spring with Removable Whip
- 122cm & 42cm EXPLORER 7.5/3.0dBi Twin Whip Medium Duty Spring with Removable Whips
- 89cm RFI CD8195 6.5dBi Standard Duty Spring with Fixed Whip
- 93cm RFI CDR8195 6.5dBi Medium Duty Spring with Removable Whip
- 97cm RFI CDQ8195 6.5dBi Heavy Duty Spring with Removable Whip
- 114cm RFI CD8197 7.5dBi Standard Duty Spring with Fixed Whip
- 121cm RFI CDQ8197 7.5dBi Heavy Duty Spring with Removable Whip
Please note that Images of Accessories may change or be different.