ENERDRIVE EPOWER 40 Amp 12V / 24V DC to DC Dual Battery Vehicle Charger + Solar EN3DC40+ Wiring Kit
Why Pay $693.00
ENERDRIVE EPOWER EN3DC40+ 40A 12/24VDC Input DC to DC In-Vehicle Battery Charger/ MPPT Regulator Non-Isolated.
Fully automatic, the multistage and multi input Enerdrive DC2DC chargers are robust and feature full with inbuilt dedicated MPPT Solar Regulator. The ultimate solution when you need to choose to charge from the engine when running or solar panels when stationary in sunny conditions.
Once set, selecting the charge source is fully automatic and controlled from within the unit without the need for external relays. Under normal charging conditions, the ePower DC2DC will do a full charge to float stage on the house battery and you can choose either GEL, AGM, Flooded, Custom Programmable or Lithium, with all the relevant information visible on the LCD display.
Employing three stage charging, once the float stage is reached, the unit will shift to power supply mode to support the on-board DC loads and/or hold a constant and safe permanent charge level. This means the charger can be permanently connected to your battery systems safeguarding the health recommendations of deep cycle batteries.
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger. GEL, AGM, Flooded, Lithium and the ability to create a full custom profile
- Vehicle input allows for either 12 or 24v and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- 40A+ output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included with charger for more accurate battery charging
THREE STAGE CHARGING
- Stage One – Bulk or Boost – As much current as possible is delivered in order to rapidly recharge the batteries to about 80%.
- Stage Two – Absorption – When the battery reaches its final charging voltage, known as its absorption voltage the charge allows the current to taper off as the battery nears a full charge.
- Stage Three – Float – At this stage float voltage is applied which is enough to retain a full charge but controlled to prevent overcharging.
What's Included in the Universal Wiring Kit ?
- 6m Twin Core Double Insulated BLACK + RED 6 B&S 125A Rated Battery Cable
- 2 x MIDI Fuse Holders with Cover (6mm Bolt Points)
- 4 x 60A MIDI Fuses
- 4 x 16-6 Cable Crimp Lugs
- 4 x 16-8 Cable Crimp Lugs
- 4 x BLACK Heatshrink
- 4 x RED Heatshrink
- 3 x Cable Joiners & RED Heatshrink
- 2 x Battery Terminals
- Pack of Automotive Cable Ties
- 1 x 10A Mini Blade Fuse with Tap In Fuse Holder
- 1 x 4m x 4mm RED Automotive Wire Cable
- 2 x GREEN Anderson Connectors