NEW 200Ah 12V DC ENERDRIVE B-TEC LiFePO4 Slimline Lithium Battery
Please note: Sent direct from supplier - delivery only!
ALL-NEW Enerdrive B-TEC LiFeP04 12v 200Ah Slimline Lithium Battery
Other battery capacity sizes available.
NOT TO BE MOUNTED SIDEWAYS
MUST BE MOUNTED VERTICALLY STANDING or HORIZONTALLY LYING
- VERTICALLY STANDING UP or DOWN
- HORIZONTALLY LYING FLAT ABOVE or BELOW
The new 200Ah ePOWER B-TEC Slimline lithium battery is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- Extremely compact size W 530 x H 600 x D 83 mm. All connection points for the battery are at one end including all Comms Ports and Reset Port.
- Reset button is not included on the battery itself, we have opted for a button that can be remotely mounted elsewhere in the install. This allows for a much easier restart process for customers and also keeps the battery more water tight with less chance of water ingress.
- Comms Ports are both RJ45 remote ports with CAN output. Both are reserved for future integration and functionality.
- Water resistant metal casing meeting IP52 rating and all external bolts and fittings are blind so limits the chance for water to travel from external to internal. Rubber style seals between all metal framing. Frames overlap as well to help avoid water ingress.
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive Enerdrive B-TEC Slimline battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal Battery Management System that can monitor and optimise each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings - Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 100Ah Lithium = 160Ah AGM
- 125Ah Lithium = 200Ah AGM
- 200Ah Lithium = 320Ah AGM
- 300Ah Lithium = 480Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The Enerdrive B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The Enerdrive B-TEC Slimline battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
With over 7 years of researching, designing and testing lithium batteries and the associated charging systems, Enerdrive are at the forefront of lithium battery systems in Australia. Enerdrive are the only Australian company that can supply a fully integrated self-branded energy system to suit your setup.
With over 4000 complete systems in operation Australia wide, Enerdrive is regarded as the leader in the field of lithium batteries and energy systems for Mobile, Marine and Remote applications.
Please Note; The B-TEC Slimline battery is capable to be paralleled to a second B-TEC 12V 200Ah Slimline Lithium Battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your B-TEC Slimline battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
The 200Ah Slimline battery is able to accept a maximum inverter capacity of 3000W only. Exceeding the maximum inverter capacity can damage the BMS Management within the battery.
If you are requiring a battery system larger than Enerdrive B-TEC battery, please look at the Enerdrive Pro Series Power Pack Systems which can offer multiple parallel and series connections with Active Cell Balancing Protection across the entire pack.
Please note B-TEC batteries must not be installed –
- In vehicle engine bays or in high heat environments, refer to Section 10 – Battery Specifications of the manual.
- In wet areas such as caravan chassis mounts, open ute trays or boat deck areas.
- Inside compartments dedicated to carrying gas.
This product is not suitable to mount anywhere with a possibility of being exposed to the elements. It is an electronic product designed for internal use ONLY.