G31 4G 3G CEL-FI GO Weatherproof Portable Case + 93CM BLACKHAWK TRUCKER EDGE Vehicle Antenna Kit
SPECIAL OFFER - BONUS WEATHERPROOF PORTABLE CASE + 93CM HEAVY-DUTY ANTENNA KIT!
TELSTRA or OPTUS G31 4G + 3G CEL-FI GO Signal Boosters are Australian Carrier Approved by both Network Carriers + ACMA Exempt for use in Australia Legally!
What Is Included:
- 1 x CEL-FI GO G31 Telstra or OPTUS Network Compatible Mobile Signal Repeater Device
- Configurable to In-Vehicle Mobile or Fixed Site Stationary Unit
- Internal Signal Broadcast Antenna
- 12V DC Cig Plug Power Lead
- Suitable for all SIMS that use the Telstra 3G, 4G & 4GX Cellular Network
- Optional Optus Unit Available
- When 3G switches OFF, 4G will takeover.
- Weatherproof Portable Case with Plug & Play Power & Antenna Ports
- Dimensions: 323(L) x 180(D) x 52(H) mm
- 1 x TRUCKER EDGE 930mm "Aussie-Made" 8dBi High Performance + HEAVY-DUTY BULL-BAR ANTENNA
- 5M Low Loss Coaxial Cable
- Multi-Band Compatibility for 3G / 4G / 5G Low Band
- BLACKHAWK TRUCKER Series
- *Detachable Radome Whip* with Black Spring SMA Connector
- 1 x BONUS 400mm MAGNETIC 4.5dBi Performance Portable Antenna
- 4M Low Loss Coaxial Cable
- Multi-Band Compatibility for 3G / 4G
Telstra Network is by far the most popular for the CEL-FI GO product in Australia due to Telstra's extensive rural and regional network coverage.
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first ACMA approved carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70/100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
The Cel-Fi GO has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO utilizes nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.