CEL-FI GO G31 Telstra or Optus + Antenna Kit Vehicle Mobile Phone Signal Booster Reception Repeater
Australia's most popular and legal to use G31 CEL-FI GO Mobile Phone Reception Signal Booster device integrated into our REDFLEET Weatherproof Protective Clear Case bundled with an Aussie Made 91cm 6dBi General Purpose High Performance Vehicle Antenna along with a BONUS Magnetic Portable Antenna!
- SELECT TELSTRA OR OPTUS!
What Is Included:
- 1 x G31 CEL-FI GO Network Mobile Phone Signal Repeater Device
- Choose either a TELSTRA or OPTUS Unit
- Weatherproof Protective Case with Plug & Play Design
- G31 Device will be Installed into the Case with Power & External Antenna Connection Ports on the Case
- Built-in Internal Server Antenna
- 12V DC Accessory Power Plug Lead
- 24 Months Australian Warranty
- Optional 240V AC Power Supply Available
- Optional Fold Down Bracket Available
- 1 x EXPLORER 910mm "Aussie-Made" 6dBi Performance Antenna with 5M Cable
- Multi-Band Antenna Compatible with Australian 3G / 4G / 5G Cellular Bands
- Made in Australia by BENELEC
- *Detachable Radome Whip* with Black Spring
- SMA Connector
- 3 Year Australian Warranty
- 1 x BONUS 40cm 5dBi Portable Magnetic Antenna Designed for Stationary Applications
Telstra Network is by far the most popular for the CEL-FI GO product in Australia due to Telstra's extensive rural and regional network coverage.
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first ACMA approved carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70/100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
The Cel-Fi GO has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO utilizes nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.