REDARC TOW-PRO ELITE V3 12V / 24V Electric Brake Controller EBRH-ACCV3
***Includes BONUS 30A Cycling Circuit Breaker with Automatic Reset (IP64) Plated Steel Case with Mounting Points.
REDARC EBRH-ACCV3 Tow-Pro Elite V3 is the latest generation of Electric Brake Controller which continues to set the benchmark in trailer brake control technology which has seen it become Australia’s favourite and most trusted brake controller.
Installation Service starts from $220.00 inclusive of GST for most standard UTE's with an existing functional trailer plug. Variations or Complications to a standard install will incurr additional charges.
- Supply + Fitment of 50A Anderson Power Connection Next to Trailer Plug
- $198 for 105A Rated Power Cable for 20-25A DC Chargers *Most Common*
- $253 for 135A Rated Power Cable for 40A DC Chargers
- $297 for 170A Rated Power Cable for 50A DC Chargers
TOW-PRO Wiring Kit Options explained.
- #12 TPW12V3KIT – MY19+ Ford Compatible Complete Wiring Kit
- Ford Ranger + Everest
- MY19+ Models require a Signal Conditioning Module which is included in this kit
- Backwards compatible with all models prior to MY19
- #13 TPWKIT-013 – Universal 1.8m Standard Length Wiring Kit
- ***Suitable for vehicles where the start battery, Tow-Pro main unit and cable run to the cabin are all in-line.***
- Holden Colorado
- Isuzu D-MAX + MUX
- Mazda BT-50
- Mitsubishi Pajero
- Toyota Hilux + Fortuner + Kluger + Prado
- #14 TPWKIT-014 – Universal 3.7m Extended Length Wiring Kit
- ***Suitable for vehicles where the start battery is on the other side of the vehicle from the installation.***
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Nissan Navara
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 + 300
- Volkswagen Amarok
1 Product with 2 Different Modes
Like previous generations, the new Tow-Pro Elite provides users with the ability to swap between Proportional mode (inertia sensing) for highway driving conditions and User-Controlled mode for off-road driving.
Even Smoother Braking Capabilities
Software upgrades have been included in the next generation Tow-Pro Elite which will result in smoother braking for motorists towing heavy trailers and caravans.Compatible with All Modern Vehicles
The next-generation Tow-Pro Elite ensures compatibility with all new vehicle technology and also still features Active Calibration, works with Electric and Electric/Hydraulic trailer brakes, supports 12 or 24 volt vehicle systems and ensures an ADR approved installation. It has also been approved by AL-KO for use with their ESC and DSC systems.
New-Look Control Knob
The main enhancements to the upgraded Tow-Pro Elite relate to the size and installation of the user interface (remote head). A change to the shape, length, size and depth of the remote head will allow a quicker and easier installation of the Tow-Pro Elite. It also ensures the remote head will fit into thicker and curved dashes found in European vehicles and trucks.
The new Tow-Pro Elite V3 is also designed to work with modern vehicles and selected TPSI switch inserts and TPW wiring kits.
- Input (Operating) Voltage: 9 - 32VDC
- Input Fuse Rating: 30A (Cicruit Breaker)
- Standby Current Draw: <10mA
- Output System Voltage: 12VDC
- Output Current Rating (Cont.): 25A
- Length (mm): 85
- Width (mm): 100
- Height (mm): 30
- Weight: 200g
- 2 Year REDARC Australian Warranty