GME XRS-370C UHF CB Two Way In Car Vehicle Radio
XRS-370C XRS™ Connect Compact Hideaway UHF CB
Get Connected, Get XRS - Bluetooth enabled UHF CB radio
The XRS family is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
It is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
The new XRS Connect professional grade speaker microphone features a powerful 2 watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display.
For more information please visit XRS Connect UHF CB radio microsite
Genuine GME 5 year warranty, plus download and register the new XRS Connect App and receive one year additional warranty.
Visit Google Play or the App Store and search 'XRS Connect'.
- Bluetooth wireless technology - BT Classic 2.1 and BT Low Energy 4.0
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists - up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display and magnetic bollard
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
In the Box:
- XRS-370C UHF CB radio with Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- XRS Connect speaker microphone
- Microphone clip and radio mounting bracket
- DC power Lead
- Screw pack
- LE040 Mic extension lead
- AD008 Mic extension adaptor kit
- Quick start guide