REDARC 50A Classic BCDC1250D 12V / 24V DC to DC Dual Battery Under Bonnet Vehicle Charger
The REDARC BCDC1250D In-vehicle Battery Charger is a 12V 50A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It is the latest variant of the award-winning BCDC Dual range and features REDARC’s Smart Start technology.
REDFLEET FUSE KIT + UNIVERSAL MOUNTING BRACKET Includes:
- 2 x Bussmann Stackable Midi Fuse Holder with Red Cover
- Includes 2 x 60A Midi Fuse
- 4 x 10-5mm Cable Lugs for 6 B&S Cable Size
- Suitable for up to 9M of Cable Install Length
- 2 x 50A Grey Anderson Style Plug with Cable Lugs
- Suitable for Fridge or other In-Vehicle Power Appliances
- 2 x 50A Red Anderson Style Plug with Cable Lugs
- Suitable for Solar Power Input
- 1 x Universal Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
Styled with a red line running down its back tells you there’s something different about this dual battery charger. A 50-amp charging output makes it the most powerful in REDARC’s BCDC range.
The BCDC1250D has been developed to provide a higher current output, it features an additional charging stage known as SoftStart which has been engineered to handle more demanding applications.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1250D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. And, with built-in 'Green Power Priority' it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
It is compatible with all common types of batteries used in automotive and recreational vehicles such as AGM, Gel, standard lead acid, Calcium and LiFeP04.
As a guide, the BCDC1250D is used for battery bank sizes over 200AH.
For smaller batteries of 75-200AH REDARC recommends the BCDC1225D.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- 50amp output makes it the most powerful in REDARC's BCDC range
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and LiFeP04 batteries