IONNIC Multivolt Universal Handbrake Alarm
The MS-HB01 Hand Brake Alarm Module is designed to satisfy mine site requirements that all stationary vehicles must have the hand brake engaged. The MS-HB01 does this by triggering alarms when a vehicle operator attempts to leave the vehicle by opening one or more of the doors without applying the hand brake.
- Can be adapted to any vehicle.
- Can be used as a general 2 stage alarm module.
- Designed to signal when hand brake is not engaged and vehicle door opens.
- Satisfies mine site requirements.
- 2 stage outputs.
- Compact easy installation.
- Suitable for positive and negatively switched vehicles/applications.
- Epoxy filled for enhanced moisture and vibration protection.
- Clean contacts.
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Current Rating: 2x 10A @ 12V
- Body: ABS
- Wire Length: 150mm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C