The WANDERER ePOWER Prebuilt Advanced ENERDRIVE Power Systems
MADE TO ORDER - 4 to 6 Weeks Lead Time - Made in Queensland.
(Dimensions: 760L x 155W x 510H mm) @ 21kg
With Enerdrive breaking into the 4WD canopy market in recent years, we have been consistently asked by manufactures and end users to come up with a compact power solution to operate all of the electrical equipment that is ending up in the back of these canopies. From a simple system to operate a fridge and a couple of lights to a full on power station, these are the type of systems we have been asked for.
After many brainstorming sessions and 3D modelling designs, Enerdrive have produced 3 models to cover just about any customer request for power in their canopies.
The Wanderer by ENERDRIVE:
Via intelligent use of the Inverter/Charger Combi, The Wanderer is able to provide a more compact solution compared to The Adventurer.
Available in 2 different versions;
- K-WANDERER-R Driver’s side version
- K-WANDERER-L Passenger’s side version
The Wanderer consists of the following items:
- Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC40+ Vehicle/Solar Charger
- Enerdrive 12V 1600W/60A Inverter/Charger Combi
- High quality HD Reset circuit breakers for Loads, DC2DC and Inverter/Charger
- 4 x ‘Push to Reset’ breakers for minor loads
- 4 x Carling Switches
- 1 x 12v CIG & 1 x Dual 2.4A USB sockets come standard. You can choose a mixture of Twin USB 2.4A Hi Amp sockets to charge your mobile devices or mix it up with 2 x 12v Output Socket. The choice is yours at time of order.
- Simarine LCD Battery WIFI Monitoring System with option to incorporate individual load/charge information
- Comes supplied with black CMS 15A inlet with RCD protection along with 5m inlet cable (Shorter lengths also available)
- Combi Unit installed with 1.5m of 50mm2 positive and negative cables to ensure you have all the necessities for the install
All Wanderer systems are pre-wired by Enerdrive so the only cabling required at installation time is load outputs, battery connection & vehicle/solar/tank inputs.
All systems are built into a unique compact box arrangement and designed to mount for example on either the front or rear bulkhead of a vehicles canopy. The systems are available in either Left (Passenger side) or Right (Drivers side) or Roof Mount installation. Any brand of battery is suitable from Wet Sealed, AGM, Gel and Lithium.