MARINE CEL-FI GO G31 *STARTER* Kit + (25cm) 5dBi OMNI Antenna for Boats, Ships & Yachts
CEL-FI GO G31 Devices are Australian Carrier Approved by Telstra & Optus + ACMA Exempt for use in Australia.
CAUTION: It is Illegal to Use Cellular Mobile Repeaters that are not ACMA Exempt.
NOTICE: Due to the length of this antenna, this package CANNOT be delivered by Australia Post to any PO BOX addresses. This product can only be shipped via COURIER Service such as TNT which requires an actual residential or business address for delivery.
What Is Included:
- 1 x CEL-FI GO G31 Telstra Network Mobile Signal Repeater Device
- Includes Internal Broadcast Antenna
- Includes 12V DC Cig Plug Power Lead
- Optional Optus Network Compatible Unit Available
- Optional 240V AC Power Supply Available
- 2 Years Device Warranty
- 1 x 25CM POYNTING OMNI 5dBi Marine Grade Antenna with Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket + 10M Low Loss Coaxial Cable with SMA connector
- UV Stabilized Marine Ready
- Salt Water Compatible
- 7dBi Universal Ceiling Wall Internal Antenna + 6M Low Loss Cable
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Antenna Bracket
Telstra Network is by far the most popular for the CEL-FI GO product in Australia due to Telstra's extensive rural and regional network coverage.
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first ACMA approved carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70-100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
The Cel-Fi GO has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO utilizes nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.