CEL-FI GO G31 + EXPLORER Twin Whip 124cm & 44cm 7.5/3.0dBi Antenna Vehicle Mobile Signal Booster
COMING SOON - NEX-GEN 5G READY ANTENNAS!
Antennas will be ready for delivery by Mid July 2022.
CEL-FI GO G31 Devices are Australian Carrier Approved by Telstra & Optus for use on their Celluar Network.
+ ACMA Exempt for use in Australia.
NOTICE: Due to the length of this antenna, this package CANNOT be delivered by Australia Post to any PO BOX addresses. This product can only be shipped via COURIER Service such as TNT or COURIERS PLEASE which requires an actual residential or business address for delivery.
What Is Included:
- 1 x CEL-FI GO TELSTRA or OPTUS Network Mobile Signal Repeater Device
- Internal Signal Antenna
- 12V DC Cig Plug Power Lead
- OPTUS Devices Cost More
- 24 Months Australian Warranty
- Optional 240V AC Power Supply Available
- Optional Fold Down Bracket Available
- 1 x EXPLORER 1240mm & 440mm Twin Whip "Aussie-Made" Hi-Gain 7.5/3.0dBi Performance Antenna with 5M Cable
- Multi-Band Compatibility for 3G / 4G / 5G
- Made in Australia by BENELEC
- *Detachable Radome Whip* with Black Spring
- SMA Connector
- 3 Year Australian Warranty
Telstra Network is by far the most popular for the CEL-FI GO product in Australia due to Telstra's extensive rural and regional network coverage.
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first ACMA approved carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70/100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
The Cel-Fi GO has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO utilizes nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.