TELSTRA CEL-FI GO + BLACKHAWK YAGI Wideband LPDA 10+dBi Antenna Pack for CARAVANS, RV'S & HOMES
CEL-FI GO G31 Devices are Australian Carrier Approved by Telstra & Optus + ACMA Exempt for use in Australia.
What Is Included:
- 1 x CEL-FI GO Telstra Network Compatible Mobile Signal Repeater Device
- Internal Signal Antenna
- 12V DC Cig Plug Power Lead
- 240V AC Power Supply
- Suitable for all Carriers that operate on the Telstra 3G, 4G & 4GX Network
- 1 x 450mm TRIANGLE CONE BLACKHAWK YAGI LPDA 10+dBi High Gain Antenna
- Perfect for Camp Sites, RV Homes, Caravan Setups & Home Office
- Includes 10 Metre Wire Lead with SMA Male Connectors
- Designed for Pole Mounted Applications
- Pole NOT Included
- OPTIONAL Additional Vehicle Antennas
Telstra Network is by far the most popular for the CEL-FI GO product in Australia due to Telstra's extensive rural and regional network coverage.
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first ACMA approved carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70/100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
The Cel-Fi GO has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO utilizes nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.