TELSTRA CEL-FI GO + 93cm BLACKHAWK Trucker 4WD EDGE 8dBi Antenna + BONUS Fold Down Bracket Kit
CEL-FI GO G31 Devices are Australian Carrier Approved by Telstra & Optus + ACMA Exempt for use in Australia.
Rural, Regional and Remote delivery addresses may incur a surcharge if it dramatically exceeds our $33 FREE Standard Postage CAP. We will contact the customer on a case by case basis.
What Is Included:
- 1 x CEL-FI GO Telstra Network Mobile Signal Repeater Device
- Internal Signal Antenna
- 12V DC Cig Plug Power Lead
- 1 x 930mm BLACKHAWK Omni Trucker Edge 8dBi Gain Antenna with 4.5M Cable
- Ruggedized Heavy Duty Spring
- Removable Whip
- 1 x RFI Heavy-Duty Fold Down Bull-Bar Mounting Bracket
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Black Chrome with Spring Loaded Pin
- 4 Position Adjustment from Vertical to Horizontal
- 0° (vertical), 33°, 67° & 90° (horizontal)
- Mounts onto any Standard 16mm Antenna Hole
Telstra Network is by far the most popular for the CEL-FI GO product in Australia due to Telstra's extensive rural and regional network coverage.
The Cel-Fi GO Mobile Smart Signal Repeater, the first ACMA approved carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry-leading 70-100 dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO Mobile leverages artificial intelligence and award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO Mobile is IP54 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-band solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / 4GX Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Band Support
- Indoor / Outdoor IP54 Rated
- Network Safe
The Cel-Fi GO has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO utilizes nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.