(2 PACK) CUTTER 18 L.E.D. "DUAL-COLOUR" Low Profile Surface Mount Perimeter Light
2022 Upgraded CUTTER 18 L.E.D. for AMBER + WHITE and BLUE + RED variants only.
SOLD AS PAIRED SETS
The all new 2022 CUTTER Series utilizes 18 high powered NEX-GEN L.E.D.s with improved onboard circuitry for maximum performance and light output. Featuring full DUAL-COLOUR functionality, CUTTER lights feature independent & alternating colour control with flashing & steady-on modes in two distinct colours. A truly versatile platform, the CUTTER light produces a wide-angle light output in a low profile polycarbonate design harnessing the latest generation L.E.D. technology with 100% solid state design and no moving parts.
Product Features & Technical Specifications
- 18 x Ultra-High Intensity L.E.D.s (9 x Diodes per colour)
- Please note that single colour Amber units have 9 L.E.D.s
- Previous generation CUTTER 12 features 6 x Diodes per colour
- Full Dual-Colour Ready with Independent & Alternating Functions
- 15+ Self Drive Flashing Patterns
- Hybrid Wide-Angle Reflector Optics
- BRIGHTEST Daytime Performance
- Low Profile Housing Design
- 2 Full Colours per Unit (Not Split Half Half)
- Synchronise Multiple Units of CUTTER / TALON / HD
- Colourless When Not Illuminated
- SAE J595 Class 1 Approved
- ECE R65 + R10 Certified
- 10-30 Multi Voltage Ready
- IP66 Dust Vibration & Water Resistant
- Temperature Range -30˚C to +50˚C
- 100,000 Hours with Long Life LEDs
- Maintenance Free Solid State Design
- Premium 6 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 118(L) x 29(W) x 12(H)mm
*UPDATED APRIL 2020* WIRING CONFIGURATION
- BLACK = Negative Ground
- RED = Apply to Positive to Activate Warning Colour 1
- PURPLE = Apply to Positive to Activate Warning Colour 2
- YELLOW = Apply to Negative for Steady-On *PRIORITY MODE*
- Steady-On Colour can be selected by momentarily triggering Blue Wire whilst this mode is Active
- Steady-On control wire will override all other active functions
- BLUE = Momentarily Apply to Negative to Cycle Flash Pattern
- Connect Blue Wires from multiple Cutter Lights to Synchronise
- WHITE = Apply to Negative for Night Mode Dimming
- ***When RED + PURPLE Wires are connected together, the 2 Colours will Flash in an Alternating Pattern***
For more information, or "Quantity Discount" please get in contact with our team.
Thank you for supporting a local Australian Brand & Company, we here at REDFLEET appreciate your business and we aim to deliver our products at the most competitive prices.
We won't be beaten on PRICE within all States & Territories of Australia.