*All-New* TALON 8 Head 288 L.E.D. Full Dual Colour Directional Warning Light Stick
Introducing our "All-New" TALON Series directional warning light stick with exclusive ARC wide-angle internal reflector optics design for superior daytime performance and visibility. Featuring full Dual Colour configuration, TALON series lights produce two full colours in every module and with it's unique low profile compact design, the TALON light stick can be installed in both internal and external applications with zero compromises on performance and visibility when activated.
The All-New TALON Series directional warning light sticks have set a new industry standard in Australia for performance, quality and full dual-colour capability.
Product Features & Technical Specifications
- 288 x Superior Daytime Performance LED's (8 Head Modules)
- Full Dual Colour Configuration
- Programmable Independent or Alternating Colour Control
- Traffic Directional Modes (Left, Right & Centre Out)
- 20+ User-Selectable Flashing Patterns
- Exclusive ARC Wide-Angle Internal Reflector Optics Design
- Brightness Rating: Suitable for Daytime Applications
- Low Profile Compact Size
- IP67 Encapsulated Internal Electronic Components
- Controller Included: Multi Function Switch Panel with L.E.D. Indicators
- Synchronise Multiple TALON Units
- Colourless When Not Illuminated
- ECE R65 & SAE J595 Certified
- 10-30 Multi Voltage Ready
- Suitable for Internal/External Applications
- 100,000 Operational Hours with Long Life LED Technology
- Maintenance Free Solid State Technology
- Industry Leading 3 or 6 Year Product Warranty
- TALON Stick 1075(L) x 60(W) x 40(H)mm
- CONTROLLER 156(L) x 19(W) x 53(H)mm
- Black = (Negative) Ground
- Red = (Positive) Power Supply
- Purple = (Positive) Power On/Off (Colour 1)
- Brown = (Positive) Power On/Off (Colour 2)
- ***Purple + Brown combined will produce Alternating Colour Mode
- Yellow = Pattern Change (Negative Trigger) + Group Sync
- Pattern Change when momentarily applied to (Negative Trigger)
- Synchronise Multiple TALON Series lights by connecting all the Yellow Wires together
- Blue = Dimming Mode when applied to (Positive)
- White = Steady-On when applied to (Negative)
- Orange = Left Arrow when applied to (Positive)
- Green = Right Arrow when applied to (Positive)
- ***Green + Orange combined will produce Centre-Out Directional Mode
In respect to our Dealer Network, Recommended Retail Prices inclusive of GST are advertised on our website. Please contact us directly for a competitive quote.
For more information, or "Quantity Discount" please get in contact with our team.
Thank you for supporting a local Australian Brand & Company, we here at REDFLEET appreciates your business and we aim to deliver our products at the most competitive prices.
We won't be beaten on PRICE within all States & Territories of Australia.