(2 PACK) TALON 18 L.E.D. Full Dual Colour Surface Mount Perimeter Light
SOLD AS PAIRED SETS
Introducing our "All-New" TALON Series surface mount perimeter light with exclusive ARC wide-angle internal reflector optics design for superior daytime performance and visibility. Featuring full Dual Colour configuration, TALON series lights produce two full colours and with it's unique low profile compact design, the TALON surface mount lights can be installed in both internal and external locations with zero compromises on performance and visibility when activated. TALON series lights produce a larger footprint light signal for larger sized vehicles.
The All-New TALON Series surface mount perimeter lights have set a new industry standard in Australia for performance, quality and full dual-colour functionality.
Product Features & Technical Specifications
- 18 x Superior Daytime Performance LED's
- Full Dual Colour Configuration (9 Diodes per Colour)
- Programmable Independent or Alternating Colour Control
- 10+ User-Selectable Flashing Patterns
- Exclusive ARC Wide-Angle Internal Reflector Optics Design
- Available in Two Full Colour Combinations
- Brightness Rating: Suitable for Daytime Applications
- Low Profile Compact Size
- IP67 Encapsulated Internal Electronic Components
- Dual Switch Cigarette Lighter Plug for On/Off & Pattern Cycle
- Synchronise Multiple TALON Units
- Colourless When Not Illuminated
- ECE R65 & SAE J595 Certified
- 10-30 Multi Voltage Ready
- Suitable for Internal & External Applications
- 100,000 Operational Hours with Long Life LED Technology
- Maintenance Free Solid State Technology
- PREMIUM 6 or BASIC 12 Months Product Warranty
- Dimensions: 150(L) x 35(W) x 30(H)mm
- Black = (Negative) Ground
- Red = (Positive) Power On/Off (Colour 1)
- Purple = (Positive) Power On/Off (Colour 2)
- Yellow = Pattern Change (Negative Trigger) + Group Sync
- Pattern Change when momentarily applied to (Negative Trigger)
- Synchronise Multiple TALON Series lights by connecting all the Yellow Wires together
- Blue = Dimming Mode when applied to (Positive)
- White = Steady-On when applied to (Negative)
In respect to our Dealer Network, Recommended Retail Prices inclusive of GST are advertised on our website. Please contact us directly for a competitive quote.
For more information, or "Quantity Discount" please get in contact with our team.
Thank you for supporting a local Australian Brand & Company, we here at REDFLEET appreciates your business and we aim to deliver our products at the most competitive prices.
We won't be beaten on PRICE within all States & Territories of Australia.